NICK DENNEN 23
Download your free ebook.
Click on your device below for e-book download and instructions.
Amazon / Kindle
1. Using a mini USB to USB cord, connect the Kindle Fire to a computer.
2. Download the e-book file on your computer.
3. Using a file explorer program, open up the Kindle (will show as a temporary drive). Also open the folder on the computer with the file.
4. Drag the e-book file from the computer to the Kindle Fire Books directory.
5. Follow your computer's procedure for disconnecting peripheral devices. The book will now be available in the Kindle Fire's "Books" tab.
Barnes & Noble Nook
1. Connect your Nook to your computer with the USB cable. A “Nook” drive will appear in My Computer (PC) or Desktop (Mac).
2: Copy and Paste, or Drag and Drop downloaded PDF or EPUB files into the My Documents folder on the Nook drive.
3: Go to My Library on the Nook, hit View My Documents, and then hit Check for New Content.
4: Select one of the files you sideloaded into My Documents and press Select to open it.
Apple iPad / iBooks
1. Download the epub file to your computer
2. Open iTunes and click File, Open and go add the epub to your itunes
3. Go to your Books section and you'll see it there
4. Connect your iPad, click the iPad device name on the left, then the Books section of the iPad and make sure the book you just added is checked to be included when syncing. (You can check a box that says always do all books)
5. Sync your device and it will copy the book to your device